Education and Learnings
We believe that open play is the foundation for creativity and free thinking. Plus-Plus is loved by teachers and the educational sector because of the tactile elements, and the open play possibilities which stimulate fine motor skills and creativity. In this section we want to inspire teachers and parents on how to teach during play by using Plus-Plus in their daily interaction with kids.
We would love to hear from you if you have ideas or experience with using Plus-Plus for teaching purposes. Please send feedback, testimonials, your stories, or suggestions to us directly here and we would love to share them here on this page.
In this folder we give inspiration to educational and fun activities for kids aged 5-12. Flip the pages or download the entire guide.
In this folder we give inspiration to educational and fun activities for kids aged 3-6. Flip the pages or download the entire guide.
Learn letters and numbers
Learn numbers and letters with Plus-Plus. Flip the pages or download the entire guides.
Try these activities to teach your small child about letters with Plus-Plus:
- Build letters in different colors
- When building letters, use them together and spell words or make sentences
- Write your name in different colors
- Build words with mixed sized letters
Try these activities to teach your small child about numbers with Plus-Plus:
- Counting, subtraction and addition: Add and remove Plus-Plus to match numbers
- Sort descending and/or ascending
- Make numeric rows and patterns